Farmers' Helper™ Cackleberry Nugget Treats™
A treat that your chicken will love while supporting normal avian health!
- Quality ingredients that birds find attractive and tasty like oats, pomegranate, peanuts, and flax seed.
- High-quality animal protein in the form of crab meal.
- Flavored with spices including cinnamon, turmeric, and fenugreek.
- Supports Normal Avian Health
- Ready and Easy to Use with Minimal Waste
- Simulates Natural Foraging
Cackleberry Nugget Treats™ (per bird)
- Lay Hens chicken: 1-4 per day
- Lay Hens coturnix: 1 per day
- Breeding stock chickens: 4-6 per day
- Breeding stock pheasants: 4-8 per day
- Breeding stock peafowl and subtropical pheasants: 6-8 per day
For intermittent feeding only, not a complete feed.
Click Here for a Larger Image
27 oz. Farmers' Helper Cackleberry Nugget Treats™ Supplement
|UPC CODE: 0-18222-00338-9|
|ITEM CUBE: 0.14|
|CASE PACK: 6|
|CASES PER PALLET: 112|
|PALLET TI X HI: 14x8|
|PALLET WEIGHT: 1252.16 lbs.|
|PALLET CUBE: 64.22|
|INGREDIENTS: Oat Groats, Corn, Rendered Beef Tallow, Peanuts, Flax Seed, Dried Pomegranate, Crab Meal, Cinnamon (Flavor), Diatomaceous Earth (Flow Agent less than 2%), Sunflower Oil, Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate (Anti-Caking Agent less than 2%), Turmeric (Flavor), L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Roughage Products, Mineral Oil, DL-Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Calcium, Fumaric Acid, Benzoic Acid (Preservative), Silicon Dioxide, Propionic Acid (Preservative), Acetic Acid (Preservative), Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylparaben(Preservative), Methylparaben (Preservative), Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Fenugreek (Flavor).
This product may contain one or all of the following allergens: Milk, Tree Nuts, Soy, and Fish.